CAAS Established the Center for International Agricultural Research
On January 21, the Center for International Agricultural Research (CIAR) of CAAS was launched, aiming to provide scientific and technological support for Chinese agricultural “Going-Out”.
CAAS Furthers Overall Agricultural Research Cooperation
From November 23 to December 1, a delegation led by Prof. Li Jiayang furthered overall bilateral and multilateral partnership with 6 agricultural research institutions and 4 international organizations in the United Kingdom, Austria and Italy.
Progress on Molecular Mechanism of Grain Yield in Rice
Recently, scientists from China National Rice Research Institute of Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences reached new progress on genetic mechanism of grain yield in rice.
New Memorandum of Understanding Signed Between CAAS and ANSES
On Nov. 4, 2015, Prof. Li Jiayang, Vice Minister of Agriculture and President of Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences met with the visiting delegation headed by Mr. Marc Mortureux, Director General of French ANSES.
CAAS Researchers Reveal a TCP Transcription Factor Essential for Tendril Development in Cucumber
Rare variants are important to agriculture, and the rare traits such as non-shattering of rice and dwarfism of wheat are fixed and selected during domestication.
- NRIAM Staff Attended the 3rd Regional Forum on Su... 01-11-2016
- 7th International Crop Science Congress Announcem... 04-24-2015
- International Training Workshop on High Efficient... 04-23-2015
- Global Alliance for Research on Avian Diseases (G... 03-10-2015
- The 1st Internatinal Energy Conference 02-28-2015
- High-Level Dialogue on Rural Energy and Food Secu... 11-21-2014