Progress on Molecular Mechanism of Grain Yield in Rice
Recently, scientists from China National Rice Research Institute of Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences reached new progress on genetic mechanism of grain yield in rice.
New Memorandum of Understanding Signed Between CAAS and ANSES
On Nov. 4, 2015, Prof. Li Jiayang, Vice Minister of Agriculture and President of Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences met with the visiting delegation headed by Mr. Marc Mortureux, Director General of French ANSES.
CAAS Researchers Reveal a TCP Transcription Factor Essential for Tendril Development in Cucumber
Rare variants are important to agriculture, and the rare traits such as non-shattering of rice and dwarfism of wheat are fixed and selected during domestication.
CAAS and IRRI Cooperation to Enter a New Stage
On October 14, 2015, Prof. Li Jiayang, Vice Minister of Agriculture and President of Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences, received Dr. Robert S. Zeigler，Director General of International Rice Research Institute.
CAAS Scientist Wins the 2016 L’Oréal-UNESCO For Women in Science Awards
Chen Hualan, a professor at Harbin Veterinary Research Institute of Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences (HVRI-CAAS), won the 2016 L’Oréal-UNESCO For Women in Science Awards.
- 7th International Crop Science Congress Announcem... 04-24-2015
- International Training Workshop on High Efficient... 04-23-2015
- Global Alliance for Research on Avian Diseases (G... 03-10-2015
- The 1st Internatinal Energy Conference 02-28-2015
- High-Level Dialogue on Rural Energy and Food Secu... 11-21-2014
- SSC Training Boosting Multilateral Exchange 11-20-2014
- CAAS Researchers Reveal a TCP Transcription Factor Essential for Tendril Development in Cucumber
- The AC5 Protein Encoded by Mungbean Yellow Mosaic India Virus is a Pathogenicity Determinant that Suppresses RNA Silencing-based Antiviral Defenses
- Potential Overwintering Boundary and Voltinism Changes in the Brown Planthopper, Nilaparvata lugens, in China in Response to Global Warming