CAAS Scientist Wins the 2016 L’Oréal-UNESCO For Women in Science Awards
Chen Hualan, a professor at Harbin Veterinary Research Institute of Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences (HVRI-CAAS), won the 2016 L’Oréal-UNESCO For Women in Science Awards.
President Li Jiayang meets Israeli Agricultural Minister
On August 14, Prof. Li Jiayang, Vice Minister of Agriculture and President of CAAS met with the visiting delegation headed by Mr. Uri Ariel, Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development of Israel.
Chen Mengshan met with the Georgian Agricultural Minister
On July 13, Prof. Mengshan, Secretary of the Leading Party Group of CAAS met with Mr. Otari Danelia, Agricultural Minister of the Republic of Georgia at CAAS headquarter in Beijing.
CAAS to Deepen Cooperation with European Partners
In Czech, the delegation visited the Czech Crop Research Institute (CRI), the largest agricultural research institute in Czech, and had a fruitful meeting with its DG, Dr. Pavel Cermák and DDG Dr. Jiban Kuma.
CAAS Scientists Reveal the Genetic Mechanism of Rice Grain Length
There are two major subspecies of Rice (Oryza sativa L.) in China: the short grain japonica variety, and the long-grain indica variety.
- 7th International Crop Science Congress Announcem... 04-24-2015
- International Training Workshop on High Efficient... 04-23-2015
- Global Alliance for Research on Avian Diseases (G... 03-10-2015
- The 1st Internatinal Energy Conference 02-28-2015
- High-Level Dialogue on Rural Energy and Food Secu... 11-21-2014
- SSC Training Boosting Multilateral Exchange 11-20-2014