- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Crop Genetics and Breeding
- Plant Nutrition
- Plant Pathology
- Agricultural Entomology and Pest Control
- Pesticide Sciences
- Animal Nutrition and Feed Sciences
- Preventive Veterinary
- Agricultural Economics and Management
(1) Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals.
(2) Applicants must be in good health.
(3) Education background and age limit as below:
- Applicants for Master degree must have Bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for Ph.D. degree must have a Master degree and be under the age of 40.
- Visiting students must have completed at least two years of undergraduate studies and be under the age of 45.
- Senior visiting students must have Master or higher degree or hold academic titles of associate professor or higher, and be under the age of 50.
(1) Application Form for Study in CAAS.
(2) Highest diploma (notarized photocopy).
(3) Academic transcripts of the most advanced studies (notarized photocopy).
(4) Two reference letters from at least two Associate Professors or experts with equal titles in related fields.
(5) A study or research plan (no less than 400 words for visiting study, no less than 500 words for postgraduates).
(6) List of publications.
If any of these documents is written in a language other than English or Chinese, an official certified translation of the document must be included.
How to apply
Applicants could download and complete the Application Form for Study in CAAS apply to the Graduate School of CAAS before March 31.Visiting studies applications are accepted all year around.
Applicants, who wish to apply to a Chinese Government Scholarship, may apply to the Chinese diplomatic missions or the corresponding authorities in their home country between January and April every year. Applicants may refer to the website of the Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC) www.csc.edu.cn for details.