Research Positions in Institute of Food Science and Technology, Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences
Source： Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences
Institute of Food Science and Technology (IFST) is the only national public research institute on agro-product processing in China, and carries the responsibility of scientific innovation, technology transfer, international cooperation, high-level talents cultivation and strategic research.
In order to further strengthen academic disciplines and research teams, IFST opens its scientific research positions.
1. Research Areas
(1) 3D printing technology and its application in food manufacture;
(2) Novel technology and its application in food manufacture;
(3) New material research and its application in food manufacture.
2. Candidate Qualifications
(1) With Ph.D degree, under 45 years old;
(2) Research experience on 3D printing technology, new material, food manufacture. Candidates with related research experience and outputs are especially welcomed;
(3) Good oral and written skills in English;
(4) Be in good health, just and unselfish;
(5) Be devoted to scientific research and a good team worker;
(6) Be friendly towards China, accept and comply with the laws, regulations, and rules of China.
3. Required Materials
（1）Resume (including education background, work experience and research outputs);
（2）Ph.D graduation and degree certifications;
（3）Copies of academic articles published, research output certifications and abstract of Ph.D dissertation.
The remuneration is based on the laws and regulations on employment in China, and depends on experience and outputs. Social insurance and housing provident fund will be paid according to laws and regulations of Beijing municipal government.
5. Contact Information
Jia Jinlong (Scientific Management Department)
Meng Zhe (Human Resource and Training Department)
Address: Institute of Food Science and Technology, CAAS
No. 1 Nunda South Road, Xibeiwang, Haidian District, Beijing